Effective May 25, 2018.
Age of Use
You must be over 18 (or the legal age in your region) to interact with audiOMG!. We do not knowingly or intentionally collect any personal information from minors. If you know that a minor has provided audiOMG! with personal info, please contact us at info@audiOMG!.ca and upon confirmation, it will be removed.
What Information We Collect
We automatically collect:
1) Any information you provide when signing up for our newsletter;
2) Information about your visits and interactions with audiOMG.ca and our newsletter. This info is gathered using Google Analytics and Mailchimp. If you don't want to be included in these analytics, you can opt-out by getting in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3) Any emails or other communications you send to us through social media or other platforms.
Why We Collect It and How We Use It
We use your information for a couple of purposes:
1) To enable us to communicate with you, i.e. our newsletter;
2) To track and analyze interaction with our website and newsletter so that we can improve our content and user experience.
3) To verify compliance with applicable legal requirements and our policies.
You may decline to provide us with your information and ask that your information be removed. However, this will limit your ability to receive communications from audiOMG!. For example, if you decline, you will not receive our email newsletter.
Working with Third Parties
audiOMG! uses third party services (like MailChimp and Google Analytics) to help facilitate our services and better understand and measure engagement on our website and newsletter. We may also occasionally work with brand partners. In these cases, we would provide the information we have collected under an agreement that it is used only for authorized purposes and is also protected. While we might share general statistics or trends--for example, 70% of our users interact with us on mobile--we do not release or sell any personally identifiable information.
Additional Rights for EEA Users
If You live in the European Economic Area, or a similar international area, you may have additional privacy rights available to you under applicable laws and we will respond to any requests in compliance with these laws. If you'd like to exercise any of the below rights, please contact so that we may consider it in accordance with the following:
1) Right to rectification: You may have the right to require us to correct any of your data.
2) Right of access: You may have the right to access the personal data that you provided us.
3) Right to be forgotten: You may have the right to the deletion of personal data that we hold about you.
4) Right not to provide or withdraw consent: You have the right not to provide or withdraw your consent at any time.
5) Right to object to processing: You may have the right to request that audiOMG! stop processing your data and/or to stop sending you marketing communications.